Friday, April 2, 2010

Blago Half Baked

We here in the state of Illinois have known it for a long, long time.  My mother always says, "If you can't say anything nice about anyone, don't say anything at all!"  I know your Mothers said it, and now as a Mother, I say it!  However, I am NOT saying anything bad..... Sharon Osbourne said it for me.  She is my new hero!  Check it out:

"Celebrity Apprentice" contestant Sharon Osbourne has diagnosed Rod Blagojevich.

Osbourne, the wife of heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne, appeared on "The Ellen Degeneres Show" Thursday to dish about the NBC reality show. She ended up spilling about the ex-Illinois governor, the Sun-Times reports.

"He is absolutely crazy. He is insane. Completely self-obsessed, insane," Osbourne said. "He talks like a typical politician. Backtracks all the time. Like they said, he is half-baked."  When asked what she meant by that  "The fiery redhead smiled and stood by her statement. "They pulled him out of the oven too soon. He wasn't properly formed," Osbourne said.

Sharon, the state of Illinois applauds you!

No comments:

Post a Comment