Friday, April 9, 2010

Overpaid??

This day and age, there are a lot of people who think a lot of other people are overpaid.  Here's a good one for ya.  Charlie Sheen makes $825,000 per episode of his tv series "Two and a Half Men".  Now, that's a good show that has 14.4 million viewers, but come on.... it's just more for his ex wives and lawyers!

Celebrity contestants on one of my other favorites, "Dancing With the Stars" make $200,000 per season with the winners receiving a bonus.  This is just being paid to diet and lose weight.

I also like NCIS, however, I did not break into tears to learn Mark Harmon makes less than half of what Charlie Sheen makes.  Let's face it.... I would take it!  And he doesn't have nearly the expenses sorry Charlie has.

Oh well, back to my writing job that pays 108..... that's $1.08!  Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment