Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Meaning to Boy or Girl?

This is just another reason why some people should not reproduce. My Blog.... My Opinion. I just read this article on the AOL Welcome Page (I cannot link it because it contains the word "sex") about these parents that are keeping their 2-1/2 year old child's sex a secret so, in their opinion, "pop", which is how they refer to this poor child, doesn't grow up with gender issues. Can you imagine? They keep "pop" dressed in alternating dresses and pants, whatever "pop picks out to wear. They vary "pop's" hairstyle, and let this child choose what toys to play with. Only those that have changed "pop's" diaper truely know what sex this child is. If I were these parents and relatives.... I would be a whole lot more concerned about other issues this is creating, not just gender.

You just never know what you will find on the world wide web! Happy Discovering!

2 comments:

  1. When this child kills its' parents at least there will an obvious reason and it will not take a lot of tax payers dollars to figure out the justification for the crime.

    ReplyDelete