Monday, July 27, 2009

New In Town

Hey! Got a Movie Review for ya today. We watched "New In Town" with Renee Z. Great flick. Cute story line, appropriate casting, wholesome, witty, a thumbs up from our house (which included grandparents). I understand it is a little late, however, we do not attend movies at the theater as frequently in the summer as we do during the winter months. So, this was a Netflix rental.

Also, a Book Review for ya today. Read New Moon, the second in the Twilight Saga series. After reading Twilight, and seeing the movie (also a Netflix rental), I am hooked. New Moon was entertaining, a little slow at the beginning, but nevertheless just as intriguing as the first Twilight. Have Eclipse in my possession, but have yet to find a moment to start reading it. We'll keep you posted. Stay tuned!

That's about it. Still mourning the death of Gidget! I'm now craving Long John Silver's Fish Taco's since no quiero Taco Bell! If anyone from Netflix, Twilight, and Long John Silver's would like to pay me for advertising, please dontact me. Including Taco Bell... yo quiero Taco Bell for the right price! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment