Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time Flies

Wow! First of all I can't believe it's been since July since I have posted, and second of all I can't believe summer is almost over. The older you get, the faster time goes by. I never thought this, until now I am "older". Yikes!

Here's a riddle: What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries??? Ponder that. I'll let you know next post.

Spent a few days at Lake Of The Ozarks last week visiting relatives. Had a great time. Lots of boating, swimming, even threw in a hike one morning (which was supposed to be a walk, but if you've ever been there.... you have to be a mountain goat and it's a HIKE not a walk). Beautiful country. Would love to retire there.

That's about it. Lots of news... just nothing strikes me. Hilliary Clinton spouting off, Brooks & Dunn breaking up, Jennifer Aniston might open a restaurant... blah blah blah. Sorry, nothing grabbing me today. Have a new movie to watch... "Smother". Hopefully, we'll watch it soon and I'll review.

No comments:

Post a Comment