Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sports Today

I don't often post about sports, but I have been following hockey this season and am co-entering an NCAA bracket pool.  Not that I had anything to do with the picks, but I did front the money.  Go Kentucky!  The real heat of the post is regarding the Ovechkin (Capital) breaking bones of Campbell (Blackhawk) in last week's game.  There seems to be a mixed poll on whether or not he should have received the fine and suspension.  My blog.... my opinion.  Heck Yes!  That was terrible.  Don't get me wrong, I too go to hockey games to see a fight or two break out, but this was unnecessary abuse (a step up from roughness... my blog, my rules too) during the game.  Again, my opinion.  So, on to the Stanley Cup....Go Blackhawks!  Have to go shopping for a jersey now.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment