Monday, February 16, 2009

Facebook Friends

Hey Facebook Friends! Welcome! Have some free time so thought I would utilize my laptop. LOL. To update everyone.... Jeff & Kathy came in for Christmas and we had a great time getting to know Morgan & Erick. Jake & Julie are doing fine, Jake moving Twisted Wrench one more building north (before we know it he will be in Wisconsin). Lizzy & Joey doing great in school, Joey getting signed up for football again this year. Isabella, adorable. I am taking care of her 4 days a week and all I can say is adorable. She is keeping me young! Riley is a Junior at ISU... doing ok. Lives in an "Animal House" I'm sure. Kelly is a Junior at Lutheran, following in big brother's footsteps and working at the car wash. Soon she will be a lifeguard this summer. That's the update! Maybe some day soon I'll figure out pics! Please let me know what you are up to! Thanks for dropping by. :)

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to check out the blog. Looks good. We need to make some progress on the Team Yeiser's blog too. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not a animal house it is more like a library lol okay who i'am i kidding its sort of a animal house but come on you only do college once.

    ReplyDelete