Monday, March 8, 2010

Snow, Snow, Go Away

And don't come back another day!  We are tired of this white stuff that is now turning to brown, salty, icky muddy messes in our yards.  Be gone!  Bring on Spring.  Bring on Summer!  Open the pool so the little ones will forget about their "snowbuddies" they created in their yards that have slowly disappeared.  When explaining to my 2 year old granddaughter that snowmen are made with "magic snow" and that after they melt they return to the atmosphere to watch us play in the summer sun and return again next winter for her to create again.... I realized it mattered more to ME than to her.  Just another childish story... maybe.  But it's keeping me young and realizing the midwest is the place for me.  Seasons change and come and go and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment