Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great Place to ShopWiki

Ok, for once I am AHEAD of the game! Want a great place to shop for Dad/StepDad?? That is if su padre is a carbon copy of (or would like to be) Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor... or in female terms a "do-it-himselfer". Anyway, I have this great DIY website for anyone to check out.

Just the other day we, my other half and I, were discussing his/our workshop and our home improvement needs, which by the way is a list longer than the Internet itself, and we have arrived at the intersection of.... we'll do that this winter because it's an "indoor project" boulevard and as soon as we get our next paycheck avenue. Yeah, I bet you know where that is! I'm really just interested in a little paint and brushes. Something I would have liked done for our LAST softball party (August 2008). At any rate, ShopWiki.com has something for everyone and I (female) enjoy shopping there.

Although miters and saws do not excite me, nor do the circular thingamabobs, however, I have to admit there is a thing about power drills and hand tools that could make things interesting. They do not curl hair or shave legs.... but hey ShopWiki.com actually has items for sale that have been known to take care of these "girly" needs.

Another fun part of this website is the "utility closet". What gal doesn't like snooping in closets?? I found my paint supplies, along with smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, 1st aid kits, flashlights and batteries, and every woman's dream WD40!

So, back to the beginning.... if you have a special someone that likes workshop accessories.... be sure to visit this website (hint hint... June is Father's Day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment